Our Lotus Belle Tents
Lowarth’s tents are made of a high quality, heavy duty canvas with a PVC base. Their structure is sturdy and strong. Unlike other bell tents, the Lotus Belle Tent is unique in providing standing space throughout the whole interior.
They are sent away annually to be professionally cleaned and waterproofed.
The tents are mounted on platforms and set in their own small garden.
The tents have been sited on the sheltered side of the paddock against a hedge of Blackthorn, Hawthorn and Ash trees.
Each tent has it’s own wooden kitchen annex and garden area with outside seating and a BBQ for alfresco dining.
Included in your Lotus Belle tent and in the price is the following:
- Comfy double bed with a double or king size duvet and four pillows
- Day Bed with underbed trundle making two full sized single beds, with 2 single duvets and 2 pillows - Bedding supplied as an optional extra on request
- Wicker storage units – table with seating – coat stand
- Towel rail – towels supplied as an optional extra on request
- Fully carpeted with scatter rugs – solar fairy lights – main central solar light – bunting
- Wood burner – the fire will be made up ready for you to light on your arrival
- With extra logs to keep you cosy on your first evening - logs, fire lighters, kindling and matches supplied as an optional extra at cost price
Included in your kitchen annex and in the price is the following:
- Kampa commander field kitchen stand with two burner rings and grill camping stove - gas for the stove is supplied
- Solar overhead light
- Conveniently placed tap for drinking water
- Crockery, cutlery, pots and pans, kitchen tools, chopping board, bowl for washing dishes, cool box with ice blocks supplied and kept in the freezer in the utility room in the toilet and shower block, clothes airier with a stronger line outside the toilet and shower block for wet suits.
- Outside barbeque – charcoal supplied as an option extra at cost price
Full sized kitchen sink with hot and cold water for washing dishes is provided in the utility room in the toilet and shower block. Electricity supplied in the utility room in the toilet and shower block is included in the price of your stay.
What to bring:
- Duvet cover, pillow cases, towels and tea towels – unless you choose to rent ours
- Your own food and drink – a complimentary supply of tea, coffee & biscuits is supplied for your first hot drinks on arrival
- Hot water bottle and slippers
- Hair dryer and shaver